Monday, May 16, 2011

College Catalog Assignment Reflection

Through this project, I realized how hard it is to be on your own for once. We are all so used to Buckley holding our hands and making sure that we are taking the right classes that we began to lose our independence. Finding my own classes and ensuring my future was the most stressful thing I have ever had to do. Even though I am only at the beginning stages of the rest of my life, this really reflected the struggles I will have in decision-making and effort in the years to come. College is just another stepping stone for all of us to achieve success, but it is also the most important and helpful experience for our adulthood. I cannot imagine how much of a challenge it is going to be to stand up on my own two feet and take responsibility for my own education and decisions, but I am 100% sure that it is going to be an amazing journey of self-discovery. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment